Terms and Conditions
1) It is the vehicle owners responsibility to insure against any liability what so ever. We have CCTV monitoring however, we must make it clear that AZ Self Storage Ltd is offering caravan/vehicle parking and storage entirely at the owners risk and on acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2) You must provide us with a correspondence address and a telephone number at which we can reach you.
3) All payments are made in advance and are not returnable. When payments are due, responsibility lies with the customer to make contact. Customers must check that they are being debited correctly; should there be any admin errors, all monies are owed immediately upon realisation.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure all payments are made to AZ Self Storage Ltd on or before the due date.
4) Any damage by you, to other vehicles must be reported.
5) It is the customer’s responsibility to keep their vehicle central between the lines and the bay must remain clean/tidy at all times. This includes taking away rubbish, clearing up spills and removing excessive moss build-up.
Parking in the wrong bay may result in caravan being moved off site at owners risk .
6) Customers must give a minimum of 30 clear days notice in writing when they wish to end their storage. Storage charges are payable to the end of this 30 day period, even if vehicles/caravans are removed earlier. Advanced payers, who have benefited from a discounted rate, will not receive any partial refund if they leave early, but still need to give 30 days notice unless they wish to continue paying at the standard rate after their discounted period. Fobs must be returned in a named envelope through the letter box to the right of the gate on the day storage is vacated; costs incurred to A-Z as a result of not following this request will be charged to your account.
7) If you fall into arrears with your storage payments we may withhold your vehicle/caravan/trailer until the debt is paid in full.
8) A late payment admin fee of £20 is applied to your account should your card decline to pay us on the agreed date . Late payers will be charged an additional £5 for every week (7Days) they are late.
a) Costs incurred in pursuing the arrears will be added to your bill, including but not limited to £30.00 + VAT plus £0.10 + VAT per mile for visits to your contact premises.
b) You may also be given notice to remove your caravan or vehicle from A-Z Self Storage within 14 days.
c) Your site fob will be deactivated
d) If you do not clear your arrears and charges incurred you will be given 28 days notice of disposal of your goods in writing to the address or email we have on record and pursued through the court for the costs incurred.
e) Withheld vehicles/caravans/trailers may be clamped.
9) The cost of fitting and removing clamps will be added to the overall debt along with any other reasonable costs incurred by us in chasing the debt.
10) AZ Self Storage Ltd will not be liable for any injury whatsoever caused by falls or slipping on our premises due to ice or snow or rain.
You do not have permission to enter the yard in these conditions and if you do so it is entirely at your own risk .
In these rare conditions 24 hour access does not apply.
11) In the unlikely event that the fob reader fails and locks a client in or out we cannot except any liability for the consequences or difficulties this situation may incur. However we will do what is reasonably possible in each particular circumstance to remedy the situation.
12) Customers who are in arrears are not allowed to enter the yard even if their fobs are not yet locked out. They must communicate via email or phone to sort out payments due before access is permitted again.
13) We reserve the right to give your contact details to another customer if there has been damage caused by your caravan or vehicle.
Get In Touch
0191 653 1990
0785 985 1598
A-Z SELF STORAGE LTD. 4, WEST CHIRTON (SOUTH) INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, NORTH SHIELDS, NE29 7TY.
A-Z Self Storage Ltd
Get in touch now for a competitive self storage quote.